Valentine's Day Gift Guide!
Happy Friday!! The countdown is on!
T-Minus 6 Days!
If you are still looking for gifts for that special someone then, we have the hook up for you! There are 3 gift guides to cover everyone on your list: A guide for him (approved by our panel), for her (just screenshot it and send it to your man), and Treat yo self (we all know you deserve it). We even took it a step further to make it easier for you by linking all the products. Simply click the name and head straight to their site!
1. Aromatherapy Stress Relief Body Lotion and Body Wash : This is great for the guy that works crazy hours and needs to instantly relax when they get home. Added bonus the eucalyptus and mint smell amazing so you will definitely want to snuggle up!
2. Yeti Rambler Coffee Cup : Perfect for making sure the nectar of the gods stays hot and never gets cool! Plus, they are sturdy which means dishwasher, dropping, throwing them in a backpack. All safe!
3. A good read : So this one is for the bookworms but also those with a long commute! Amazon now offers Kindle Unlimited. $9.99 a month (cancel anytime) and you get unlimited kindle downloads (including audio books) on any device with the kindle app. Plus they are currently doing a free 30 Day trial!
4. Socks : All guys need fun novelty socks. I love those because they already come packaged super cute! Hello! It's all about working smarter not harder!
5. Dash Cam: If your guy likes his car (Most of them), this one is great. Also great if your guy (or you) drives and parks in heavily trafficked areas. If your car is off and gets hit it will automatically start recording! Great quality for a great price. (Dean has had this one for a couple months now and loves it)
6. Roaming Man : This one is the Ultimate! I love Gatlinburg, TN and especially Sugarlands Distillery. This is their new whiskey, that already has a waitlist! Not to mention, it was the TOP of Forbes 2018 Whiskeys to Gift!
7. Jerky : ...enough said
8. Candle: Although you would typically get girls candles, this is perfect because it has very manly scent, in a good way. Which means you can put it in his office and he wont complain about it smelling like flowers and your wont complain about it smelling like dirty socks!
9. Stainless Steel Blender Bottle: Perfect for gym rats! The stainless steel keeps the water ice cold (who likes a hot protein shake) and it also doesn't absorb your products and get a funky smell after a handful of uses!
10. Frother: For the coffee enthusiast...or if your trying to drop a hint that you need more cappuccinos in your life! These are super affordable and help take everyone's favorite beverage to the next level!
1. These Sunnies are my personal favorite, the High key sunglasses in all black are the only pair I currently wear. However; I am dying to get the newer version of these oversized glasses designed by Jaclyn hill. For $65 you get the glasses and a cute protective case your girl will love
2. Jade rollers have become a statement in homes of all girls who have decided to push their skin care to the next step! The most well-known benefits of using a jade roller include reducing inflammation and puffiness of the skin, reducing the appearance of under eye circles (especially if your roller is cold!), brightening complexion, tightening pores. Basically all girls and guys need these!
3. This smashbox pallet is perfect for your lady on the go, it features 3 matte, and 2 pearlescent powders to shape, bronze, add a pop of color, and highlight. This is the perfect palette for her to keep in her purse or car to do a quick touch up when going from work/school to date night!
4. While this brush collection is on the pricier side of things, these Morphe Jaclyn hill brushes are perfect for you lady that loves all thing makeup and is building a collection! Plus on the bonus if you can’t do the entire collection you can buy in separate bundles for as little as $35!
5. There truly isn’t many things that trump a fuzzy blanket in my book. My mom keeps them all over the house, that’s why these barefoot dreams blankets are perfect for the homebody kind of girl! There are no blankets softer than these right here! And while you’re at it get her a pair of the fuzzy socks and thank me later when she isn’t sticking her cold feet on you anymore!
6. I recently discovered these Torro bracelets and I'm wishing I had them when I was on vacation! These are corded brackets the pop open and turn into a portable charger! This is the perfect gift for someone who travels, or works long hours! Plus it’s super cute and comes in lots of different colors!
7. If you date a makeup lover than she will be so excited when she opens up and see Pat Mcgrath lipsticks, and not just one but 3! This gift set at Sephora come in 2 different shade ranges, color blitz(reds) and skin show(nude/brown). With this gift set you get 3 minis for the price of 1 full sized lipstick!
8. Does your Valentine love to cook….or maybe admits to needing help cook?!
Look no further than the Chrissy Teagen cookbooks. make a date night out of your gift, pick a recipe and get a basket of ingredients and have a nice night cooking and enjoying your meal you made together!
9. This is one of those gifts no one ever needs, but absolutely must have!
Who else is tired of the typical bouquet of roses that costs a ton just to watch them die a quicker than it took the store to take your money! These cute little rose bears last longer than the average bouquet and come with a 30 day guarantee from this website! I mean how much cuter can it get!!
10. These faux fur slippers are perfect to pair with the Barefoot dreams blanket! Curl up and watch a movie or hey go out to the movies, these are high class slippers girls! Show. Them. Off! Lol
But seriously how nice would these be to wear on your road trips or early morning flight!!
The best definitely saved for last! The Treat Yo Self Guide. It is so important that we show ourselves some love! Sometimes it is so hard to put ourselves first especially when we want to make sure those around us are taken care of and know how much we love and appreciate them. One of my favorite quotes I try to remember daily is:
1. Long Lasting Roses The gift that keeps on giving all year round!
2. Victoria Secrets PJ’s the perfect set to wear during your late night Galentine's Party. Throw on this popular set, grab a glass of wine, and enjoy a chick flick!
3. A Star Is Born Bradley cooper…...enough said
4. Nordstrom Makers Chocolate these are my absolute favorite candy, they’re the perfect Valentine’s Day chocolates!
5. Self Care Box a cool Etsy find, personalized to your needs!
6. Valuspa Candle one of my favorite bloggers recommended this brand a while back and I’ve been hooked ever since!
7. Champagne and Chocolate not like you need an excuse…..but Valentine’s Day is the best one!
8. Bathtub Caddy/ Bath Serving Tray look ma’ no hands!! What’s a bath without Netflix and wine, this is perfect to save you from having to hold or lift a thing 100% carefree ladies!